Basic or Maintenance Cleaning is best used after a deep cleaning or to maintain cleanliness of a home on a regular scheduled basis. We have scheduled services available from daily to any intervals to monthly. If your home has not received a cleaning in the past 3 months, we highly recommend starting with an initial deep cleaning.
Here is a complete checklist of a basic, regular maintenance cleaning. Feel free to print out and leave it out as a reference:
- Dust furniture, pictures, knick-knacks
- Dust lamps, bulbs, etc
- Remove cobwebs
- Dust baseboards
- Dust ceiling fans, bulbs
- Dust window, sills, and ledges
- Dust window blinds
- Clean TV screens
- Wipe wood furniture with eco-friendly wood cleaner
- Vacuum/Sweep floors
- Clean mirrors and glass
Additional Services: Mopping of Hardwood Floors, Window Cleaning, Wall Washing, Steam Package available upon request.
- Wash, and disinfect tub, toilet, shower stall/door, and sink
- Wipe down counters.
- Clean mirrors, medicine cabinet and glass
- Sweep and mop floor
Additional Services: Tile & Grout Restoration, Mold & Mildew Removal, Steam disinfection package.
- Wash sink (not dishes)
- Load and run dishwasher
- Clean counter tops
- Spot clean cabinet doors
- Wipe outside all appliances
- Clean outside of microwave
- Collect and take out trash
- Clean outside stainless steel appliances
Additional services: Clean inside refrigerator, oven, wiping windows, steam package, appliance restoration.
- Dust shelvings, furniture, ledges, etc.
- Make bed
- Will change sheets if replacement is left out.
- Vacuum/Sweep Floors
Additional services: Rid bed mites - Mattress Treatment, Mop wood or hard flooring.
The following services are not included in this package:
Organizing, moving or lifting of items (e.g. Furniture, boxes, etc.), cleaning inside
stoves, refrigerators, cabinets and microwaves or cleaning under items and furniture. We will try our hardest to complete as much as we can with the time